QNAP Systems, Inc., as its brand promise "Quality Network Appliance Provider", aims to deliver comprehensive offerings of cutting edge network attached storage (NAS) and network video recorder (NVR) solutions featured with ease-of-use, robust operation, large storage capacity, and trustworthy reliability. QNAP integrates technologies and designs to bring forth quality products that effectively improve business efficiency on file sharing, virtualization applications, storage management and surveillance in the business environments, as well as enrich entertainment life for home users with the offering of a fun multimedia center experience. Headquartered in Taipei, QNAP delivers its solutions to the global market with nonstop innovation and passion.
Founded in 2004, QNAP has excelled at hardware design and software engineering, and brought to market numerous remarkable technologies and products ahead in the industry.
The key points of the Qnap's Network Attached Storage products are:
- Cross Platform : Windows, Mac, Unix/Linux or Novell Netware OS, Active Directory Support
- Remote Data Access through either web browser (HTTP) or FTP client software (FTP)
- Hot-swappable Hard Disks & Data Auto-rebuild, Hot-swappable & Redundant Power Protection
- RAID Level Disk Configurations + Hot Spare Multiple disk configuration, including JBOD, RAID 0, 1, 5 and single disk
- Data Backup & Remote Replication Combining backup software and NAS
- Built-in DNS & DDNS support, User Quota, SNMP Management & E-mail Warning, Journaling File System